Chung Do Kwan N. Ireland is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its members. The Chung Do Kwan believes that it is important that members, instructors, administrators and parents associated with the Chung Do Kwan must at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of everybody. Therefore all members are encouraged to be open at all times and share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the Chung Do Kwan with a senior instructor.
All members must abide by the following rules:
- All members must, as far as possible, be kept safe from harm while they are at, or representing the Chung Do Kwan.
- No member associated with the Chung Do Kwan must ask anyone to keep secrets of any kind.
- Members are not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke or take drugs of any kind whilst on the Chung Do Kwan premises and must not participate in any Chung Do Kwan activity whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Members shall also not promote, give or sell any drugs to another member whilst participating on the Chung Do Kwan premises or participating in any Chung Do Kwan activity.
- Members will respect the instructors, officials and administrators within the Chung Do Kwan and remember that they are giving their time and expertise for your benefit.
- Members must try to be on time for sessions, matches, competitions so as not to disrupt the smooth running of the Chung Do Kwan.
- Members must pay any fees in relation to membership of the Chung Do Kwan or Chung Do Kwan activities on time unless another arrangement is reached with the Chung Do Kwan Treasurer.
- Members will take care of all property belonging to the Chung Do Kwan or any member, including all Chung Do Kwan facilities and equipment.
- Members are responsible for caring for their own equipment, clothing and property and they must ensure that it does not endanger any other members of the Chung Do Kwan.
- No jewellery or unsuitable clothing or footwear must be worn during practical sessions.
- Members must adopt the Fair Play Policy of the Chung Do Kwan which is set out below and act in accordance with the Policy at all times.